Wiping Cable Glands
- Material: Brass, Aluminium, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel
- For plumbing lead sheath cables.
- Designed to mechanically earth the lead sheaths of PILC cables.
- Used in dry indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Mostly used in transformer industry where the conditions are dry.
- Used for terminating cables to transformer.
- Used to facilitate the termination of high voltage power cables into transformers.
- Used in corrosive conditions when protected with shroud.
- Used in Indoor conditions inner ring frames for Positive Armour Clamp on Earth Continuity.
- Complies with BS Standard BS 6121 Part I 1989.
- Providing mechanical cable retention & electrical continuity via armoured wire termination and protect armour wire.
- Recommended to use with PVC Shroud for additional ingress protection.
- Positive armour locking, effective earth continuity, increased mechanical strength.
- Wiping Glands can be cut to suit the relevant cable size.
- Customized to meet the light, medium and heavy duty industrial applications.
- Also available in Hot Dip Galvanized Mild Steel Clamp and Neoprene Gasket.
- Available as per custom specification and requirements.
- Ensure high durability, tensile strength and resistivity in various adverse conditions.