Stainless Steel Fittings
Stainless Steel Threaded Hex Plug
Stainless Steel Threaded Coupling
Stainless Steel Round Caps
Stainless Steel Reducer
Stainless Steel Cap
Stainless Steel Tube Union Elbow
Stainless Steel Square Plug
Stainless Steel Tees
Stainless Steel Nozzles
Stainless Steel Coupling
Stainless Steel Bushing
Stainless Steel Nipples
Stainless Steel Lock Nuts
Stainless Steel Unions
- Material: Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel 316/316L Grade, 304/304L and 2205Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel 316/316L Grade, 304/304L and 2205
- Used in High Pressure Piping Systems.
- Suitable for water, compressed air, gas, oil and steam plants.
- Widely used in pressure, water treatment, potable water treatment, compressed air and technical gas distribution plants.
- Pneumatic control systems and environments.
- Precision components in automatic devices.
- Flow of air supply to a sophisticated pneumatic machine system
- Resists Corrosive Attack from Hundreds of Industrial and Chemical Solutions or Mixtures.
- Greater Strength at Elevated Temperatures.
- Stainless Steel does not easily corrode, rust, or become stained by water.
- Stainless steel is generally very resistant to corrosion and damage from acids.
- Stainless steel fittings are less likely to split and crack than other types of steel, ensuring pressure containment.
- Quick and Easy Installation set products apart.
- Conform to Standard EN I0305.
- Superior Mechanical Properties at Sub-Zero Temperatures.
- Type of Product Being Transported in the System Combined with Pressure Ratings, Temperature of Material and Line Pressure.
- The continuous metal structure formed between pipe and fitting adds strength to the system.
- Smooth inner surface and gradual direction changes reduce pressure losses and turbulence and minimise the action of corrosion and erosion.
- A welded system utilises a minimum of installation space.