Marine Cable Glands
- Material: Brass, Copper, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Steel
- To perform potentially in explosive atmospheres, offshore and marine environments.
- Protect equipment against water ingress.
- Remain water tight under extreme conditions and deluge protected.
- Indoor and Outdoor for use with all types of braided or unarmoured Marine electrical cable fittings.
- For a range of sealed cabling applications where a weatherproof seal is required for electrical cables and ducting through bulkheads and panels.
- For all types of cables with cold flow.
- Available with number of parts including body, clamping glands, lock nut, brass washer, and rubber threaded seal and rubber inner compression Ring.
- IP68 Rated.
- Single and Multi-cable pass through range of cable diameters.
- Also available in perpendicular and side entry cable positions.
- Suitable for all types of reinforcement.
- Available in Large Clamping Range.
- Available with Pressure Proof Enclosure, increased safety and vandal proof housing.