Junction Boxes One Way Terminal
Junction Boxes Three Way - Tee
Junction Boxes Two Way Terminal
Junction Boxes Four Way - Intersection
Junction Boxes Angle
- Material: Galvanized Steel, Metal, Plastic, Pig Iron, Ironmalleable
- For installation of signal and power distribution networks in explosion hazardous areas, various types of terminal boxes and junction boxes are available.
- Prevent fires and to maintain solid and reliable connection which stay tight over many years.
- Protects a connection of two or more wires carrying electrical current.
- For flexible placement of cable entries.
- To prevent dirt and moisture ingress when opening.
- Designed for the installation of high power distribution networks.
- Used in either indoor or outdoor application.
- For use with non-metallic sheathed cables.
- Robust, Durable and Highly Heat Resistant.
- Distinctive construction features facilitate installation and maintenance.
- Suitable ingress protection and ambient temperature ranges as well as durable enclosure materials such as glass fiber reinforced polyester GRP and electro-polished stainless steel guarantee reliable operation even in very harsh environments or in locations with increased hygienic requirements.
- Ensure safe protection and optimal adaption for every installation.
- Thicker Base and Cover for Heavy Duty use.
- Enclosures combine a rugged continuous hinge, seamless foam-in-place gasket and stainless steel screw-down clamps for a reliable seal that protects components from corrosive environments.
- Clamp cover Enclosures combine a seamless foam-in-place gasket with stainless steel screw-down clamps for a consistent and reliable seal.
- Junction Body and Cover in low copper content aluminium alloy.
- Internal and External Stainless Steel Earth Screws fixing lugs.
- Distribute power or consolidate signals from multiple sources to a single cable.