HRC Fuse Contacts
- Material: Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium
- Suitable for application in Fuse Bases and fuse-switch disconnector.
- Ideally suitable for back up protection to motor starters against short circuit faults.
- For ease of installation snap on site fit accessories, Enhanced life and intuitive operation makes them a very user friendly range of circuit breaker for any application.
- Provide Protection against electrical shock.
- Positive Indication of the operation.
- Low Power loss not only saves energy but also ensures cool running and longer life of equipment.
- Low cut-off current reduces electromagnetic stresses and damage to circuit and equipment.
- Reduces thermal stresses, fire risks and damage to the equipment.
- HRC Fuse Contacts are fully shrouded.
- Easy and fast access to the contact terminal screw due to simple sliding retained shrouds, Flexible mounting.
- HRC Fuse Links do not contain hazardous substances according to directive 2002/95/EC(ROHS).
- Made from glass-reinforced moulding material (SPB type) or zinc chromate steel sheet and with steatite contact carriers (SPF type).
- Sufficient contact pressure is maintained by ring springs throughout life of the base which also does not allow temperature rise to exceed.
- Low power loss and increased reliability due to the design of the carrier that provides positive stress free fitting of fuse and locates position of the fuse.