Galvanized Conduit Fittings
Steel Lock Nuts
Steel Pipe Clamps
Galvanized Metal Insert Clips
Brass Flexible Connector
Steel Lock Rings
Galvanized Junction Boxes
Galvanized Pipe Clamps
Galvanized Hospital Saddles
- Material: Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper
- Rigid Steel Conduit is very effective in reducing the effects of electromagnetic field levels for encased power distribution circuits, shielding computers and other sensitive electronic equipment from the effects of electromagnetic interference.
- For ordinary and hazardous locations.
- To Protect exposed wires in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Protects the wires from corrosive effects of certain chemicals and contaminants.
- High strength ductile steel for long life and easy bending.
- Smooth, continuous raceways for fast wire pulling.
- Highly resistant to damage from impact.
- UL Listed and Tested for safety.
- High Grade Durable and ductile steel for longer life and corrosion resistant exterior and interior finishes.
- Hot dip Galvanized for excellent corrosion resistance.
- The inside surface is evenly coated for wire pulling ease, even through multiple bends.
- Delivers remarkable mechanical protection to conductors and cables.
- Simple design holds conduit in place whether suspended from a ceiling or routed up a wall.