DIN 93 Washer
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4, Brass, Copper
- DIN 93 washer is widely used in the fields of machine building, instrument making, automotive industry and construction. Due to its special structure - this is the presence of a special stopper foot, prevents spontaneous unwinding of the connecting elements as a result of dynamic impact.
- DIN 93 Washer is Tab Washer with Long Tabs.
- Durability in operation, after installation of the DIN 93 washer, there is no need for additional measures aimed at safety, since the surface of the product is reliably protected from the negative effects of the environment.
- Durability and resistance to mechanical stress, the washer is made in accordance with modern standards and requirements.
- The possibility of using washers in environments where there is a risk of aggressive media entering its surface.
- Excellent performance and performance.
- GOST 13463, 13464, ISO 1891-40.1
- A washer DIN 93 is used to prevent the fasteners from self-loosening.
- It is used practically in all spheres of industry and production, where it is necessary to organize strong and reliable fastening of two separate parts.
- You can use the washer if you plan to use self-tapping screws, screws, studs or bolts.
- It is used for fastening elements that can undergo vibration loads during operation
|Thread diameter of the fastener||Puck parameters|
|Inside diameter, d||Outer diameter, d1||Thickness, s||b||l|