DIN 610 Bolts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- The bolt DIN 610 is widely used in machine building, instrument making and many industrial and manufacturing industries for bonding structural parts subject to dynamic influences. Has a hexagon head and a threaded spigot. It is made of steel. The strength class is 5.6, 8.8, 10.9
- Close analogues to DIN 7999, DIN 7968, DIN 609
- DIN 610 Bolts are Hex Fitting Bolts.
- The bolt DIN 610 is used as a kind of pin, therefore high-strength steel is used in the manufacture.
- It is often used for fastening engines, bridge structures, reducers.
- The design of the bolt consists of: hexagon head for a wrench, metric thread, thickened with the thread of a smooth stud.
- The bolt is used to connect various elements.
- The principle of operation is that before the installation of such a bolt it is necessary to carry out preparatory work, namely: to drill a hole of a suitable diameter, if necessary, the upper part of the hole is processed by a special sweep, the bolt is installed into the hole and fixed with a nut.
- If desired, flat washers can be used, after a long period of inactivity they will allow a quick disassembly of the bolt.
|Bolt settings||Nominal thread diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||1.25||1.5||1.75||2||2||2.5||2.5||2.5||3||3.5||4|
|Head height, k||5.3||6.4||7.5||8.8||10||11.5||12.5||14||15||19||22|
|Turnkey size, S||13||17th||19||22||24||27th||thirty||32||36||46||55|
|Thread length, b||L ≤ 50||11.5||13.5||15.5||17th||19||21.5||22.5||24.5||26.5||-||-|
|50 <L ≤ 150||13.5||15.5||17.5||19||21||23.5||24.5||26.5||28.5||34||40|
|Bolt length, l||Min.||25||thirty||thirty||35||40||45||50||45||55||65||70|