DIN 608 Bolts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- Bolt DIN 608 is used in machine building, agriculture, furniture production, instrument making and construction for reliable fastening of elements of metal and wooden structures. The bolt is made with a square headrest to prevent scrolling during bolt mounting.
- GOST 7786, DIN 605 (Square header is higher than in DIN 608)
- DIN 608 Bolts are Countersunk head Square Bolts.
- Bolt DIN 608 is made of high-strength material.
- Bolt is actively used in the agricultural industry.
- The original bolt is made in accordance with the German standard DIN 608.
- Also, the bolt corresponds to the national standard GOST 7786-81.
- Has an original appearance: under the flat hat is a square headrest that goes into a metric thread.
- The common name is a screw bolt.
- Can be used in the foundry industry to connect parts of heating boilers.
- Ideal for attaching wooden equipment to agricultural machinery.
- The headrest acts as a reliable fixer for the hardware, prevents the involuntary cranking of the bolt.
- In the production of bolts DIN 608, a certain class of steel is used, from 3.6 to 8.8, which fully meets the current strength requirements.
- In order to wrap the bolt in the cavity of the material, it is necessary to make a hole along the diameter of the bolt and fix it with a nut.
|Bolt settings||Nominal diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||1.5||1.75|
|Height of threaded part, b||26th||thirty|
|Diameter of the threaded part of the bolt, ds, no more than||10||12|
|Head height with head, f, not more than||8.45||11.05|
|Head diameter, dk, not more than||19.65||24.65|
|Length of the head of the head, v, not more than||10.58||12.7|