DIN 605 Bolts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- The DIN 605 bolt is widely used in the production of furniture and construction as fasteners for wooden and metal structures. Has a square headrest and incomplete thread, which helps prevent scrolling during installation. It is made of carbon steel with zinc coating. A bolt DIN 605 of strength class 3.6 and 4.6 is produced.
- GOST 7786.
- DIN 605 Bolts are Flat Head Countersunk Square Neck Bolts.
- Bolt DIN 605 belongs to the category - furniture bolts.
- The bolt DIN 605 has a countersunk head and a high square edge.
- A special feature of this bolt is the complete thread, which ensures a reliable fastening of the entire structure.
- Thanks to the anti-corrosion coating, the fasteners perfectly tolerate humidity.
- In the process of mixing metals, a carbon steel is used to make the bolt.
- The furniture bolt has high adhesion, and therefore they are used not only in the furniture industry, but also in the foundry in the production of heating boilers.
- Bolts made of high-strength steel can be used in products that are subject to intense thermal stress.
- The bolt is designed for fastening wooden and straight metal structures.
- A square base is necessary to prevent involuntary scrolling in the seats.
|Bolt settings||Nominal diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||1||1.25||1.5|
|Height of threaded part, b, not less than||24||28||32|
|Diameter of the threaded part of the bolt, ds, no more than||6th||8||10|
|Head height with head, f, not more than||7.45||9.45||11.55|
|Head diameter, dk, not more than||16.55||20.65||24.65|
|Length of the head of the head, v, not more than||6.48||8.58||10.58|