DIN 462 Washer
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- Lock washer DIN 462 is used in shipbuilding, industry, construction to securely fix the fastening elements of the structure. The inner barbell prevents the screwed connections from self-loosening under dynamic impact and vibration.
- DIN 462 Washer is an Internal Tab Washer.
- Strength and reliability, which provides the fastening connection with safety in operation for a long time.
- The DIN 462 lock washer completely eliminates the risk of unwinding the connection, even if it is subject to high vibrational and dynamic loads.
- A washer made of steel is produced, which is distinguished by its high resistance to aggressive media and corrosion, which allows it to be used in conditions of high humidity.
- The washer can be used for fastening surfaces with screws, threaded studs, bolts, nuts.
- The ability to reduce the load on the site of connection, reduces the likelihood of deformation of the surface of the product at the attachment point, in case the fasteners will be pulled.
- The washer under the fastening element is installed, after which a connection is made, which allows adjusting the degree of tension.
- The use of a DIN 462 lock washer eliminates the unwinding of the fasteners, which can occur as a result of the action of various loads on the connection unit.
- It is used in many spheres of construction and production, it is especially often used in assembling units of assemblies and metal structures.
|Inside diameter, d||Outer diameter, d1||Thickness, s||Height, h max.||f||g|