DIN 438 Screw
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- Screw DIN 438 is used in various industrial and manufacturing industries, as well as in the production of fittings, furniture and various products. The DIN 438 set screw is made with a straight slot, and is produced by the 14H hardness class.
- GOST 1477, ISO 7436.
- DIN 438 Screws are Slotted Set Screws.
- The DIN 438 screw has a unique shape with a small cone and straight slot for the SL3-SL6 screwdriver.
- The pin of the screw is covered with solid thread, this increases the grip area, which in turn increases the compression of the two planes.
- The tail part of the threaded spike has a special cylindrical shape, which makes it possible to secure reliable fixation of the products relative to each other.
- A screw made of special carbon steel is made, however, there are variants when the screw is completely made of stainless steel A2, A4.
- Due to its versatility DIN 438 screw can be used in any conditions.
- The DIN 438 set screw is used for centering of the parts relative to each other, for this purpose special projections and grooves are provided at its ends to create a more secure attachment.
- At will, due to the enlarged head, it is possible to increase the diameter of existing holes by yourself.
|Screw settings||Nominal thread diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.5||0.7||0.8||1||1.2||1.6|
|df||Internal thread diameter|
|Nominal length l||min.||3||4||5||5||8||10|