DIN 436 Washer
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- The DIN 436 washer is widely used in the construction industry, engineering and instrument engineering as a spacer between wood surfaces, protecting them from deformation, and increasing the bearing surface.
- DIN 436 Washer is Square Washer.
- Durability in use and the possibility of repeated use.
- The washer DIN 436 is made according to requirements and standards, high-quality steel grades were used.
- Increased resistance to corrosion, fastening element can be used in conditions of high humidity.
- Using the washer allows you to create the most durable and reliable connection.
- Completely eliminated the possibility of self-debunking fasteners, even when subjected to vibration loads.
- The fastening element allows you to connect metal structures together quickly and with minimal physical effort.
- Fastening is excellent for fixing uneven as well as vertical and horizontal bases.
- ISO 7094.
- DIN 436 washers are used in many sectors of construction and production, as well as in the assembly of metal structures and mechanical components, where it is important to obtain the most reliable and
- durable connection.
- Excellent fittings for fixing products made of wood, as well as plastic.
- The wide form of the washer allows to reduce the impact of operational loads on the joint site, completely eliminates the possibility of deformation of the bases.
|Puck parameters||Used thread diameter|
|Length of face, a||thirty||40||50||60||70||80||90||95||100||110||125||135||140||150||160|
|Width of washer, s||3||4||5||5||6th||6th||6th||6th||6th||8||8||8||8||10||10|
|Nominal diameter, d1||eleven||13.5||17.5||22||24||26th||thirty||33||36||39||42||45||48||52||56|