DIN 315 Nuts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- DIN 315 nut has found its application in various fields: mechanical engineering, instrument making, furniture production, garden furniture. The most widely used for often disassembled connections with small loads. A distinctive feature is the presence of protruding petals, which allow you to manually tighten the fasteners. It is made of steel and has anticorrosive and acid-resistant properties.
- DIN 315 Nuts are Wing Nuts.
- Provides quick connection / disconnection of the structure.
- Ensures high durability and reliability of installation.
- It is made of high-tech material, therefore it guarantees a long service term.
- Has good performance characteristics, is resistant to wear, can be used in an aggressive environment.
- It is convenient to use in conditions of limited installation.
- Easy to use, does not require the use of additional tools and skills.
- GOST 3032.
- The main advantage of the nut - two petals, which allow you to carry out all manipulations manually.
- Recommended for use in structures subject to heavy loads.
|Nut parameters||Nominal thread diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.7||0.8||1||1.25||1.5||1.75||2||2.5||3|
|Diameter D1, not less than||6th||8||10||13||17th||20||26th||32||41|
|Diameter of a circle e, not less than||18||24||thirty||36||48||62||70||86||106|
|Width G, not less than||1.1||1.5||1.5||2||3.6||4.1||5.6||6.1||8.6|