DIN 127 Washer
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- The DIN 127 washer has found wide application in the fields of mechanical engineering and instrument making, agriculture and construction, in which this type of fasteners is used to avoid self-loosening of structural elements under the influence of dynamic influences. It is made of spring steel.
- DIN 127 Washer is Disc Lock Washer.
- The DIN 127 washer allows completely eliminating the possibility of deburring the fastening element after assembly of the structure and throughout the entire period of its operation.
- Durability and reliability of operation, regardless of the conditions of use.
- Increased resistance to corrosion and mechanical stress.
- Speed and ease of installation work.
- The use of the washer is allowed in any plane.
- You can connect surfaces of different materials. Mounting can be performed by screws, bolts, studs.
- GOST 6402-70
- It is used in industrial and industrial spheres, as well as in agriculture, instrument making, machine building and everyday life when carrying out repair work.
- After installation, it is possible to reduce the resulting mechanical stress on the fastening element.
- It is especially advantageous to use a washer if structural elements are connected, which during operation can be affected by vibrational or dynamic loads.
|Puck parameters||Thread diameter of the fastener|
|Inside diameter, d1||min.||3.1||4.1||5.1||6.1||8.1||10.2||12.2||14.2||16.2||18.2||20.2||22.5||24.5||27.5||30.5||36.5|
|Outside diameter, d2||6.2||7.6||9.2||11.8||14.8||18.1||21.1||24.1||27.4||29.4||33.6||35.9||40||43||48.2||58.2|