DIN 126 Washer
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- Flat washer DIN 126 is widely used in many spheres of production, increasing the support area when fastening structural elements and does not allow self-loosening. It is made of carbon steel, brass, aluminum with various applications.
- DIN 126 Flat Washer available without Chamfer.
- Resistance to corrosion and other adverse effects of the environment. The washer DIN 126 is made of stainless and galvanized steel.
- Simplicity and speed of installation, if there is a need for fasteners can be disassembled with reuse.
- Durability of operation production is made of materials of the highest quality and with due regard for modern standards and norms.
- Guarantees maximum reliability and durability of the connection for a long time using the structure.
- Using fasteners allows you to reduce installation work, it is used when connecting surfaces from various materials.
- ISO 7091. Close analogues in the form of DIN 125 and GOST 11371-78
- It is used when connecting structural elements, where it is important to improve the degree of reliability and quality of fastening.
- The washer is used in furniture production, as well as in mechanical engineering and other spheres.
- The installation of the washer allows you to shorten the time of fastening and get the ultimate in maximum strength and reliability.
- You can use this version of fasteners when working in a horizontal or vertical arrangement of the structure.
|Thread diameter of the fastener||Inside diameter d1||Outside diameter d2||The thickness s|
|min (nomine)||Max||mines||max (nomine)||nom.||Max.||min.|