CW Cable Glands
- Material: Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel, Aluminium
- For indoor and outdoor use with all types of Single Wire Armour cables.
- Most suitable for Steel Wire Armour, plastic or rubber sheathed cables. Outer seal grips sheath of cable.
- For used in most climatic conditions Weatherproof and waterproof design.
- For termination of cables with wire braid, tape armour, strip armour using gland type CW.
- Provided with a wire which is used instead of a knurled cone.
- Secures armouring and provides electrical continuity between armour and gland entry component.
- Freely Rotating Captive Cone and Cone Ring for providing an armour clamp and earth bond without twisting the armouring.
- Patented disconnect armoured clamp system for ease of inspection.
- On maximum size cables the clamping ring may only pass over the armour.
- Wrap the outer seal tightening guide tape around the cables.
- Make sure the correct side of the outer seal tightening guide tape is used depending on the cable glands size.
- Locate the Detachable Armour Cone into the entry component.
- Pass the cable through the entry item and evenly space the braid/armour around the cone.