Brass Truss Head Rivets
- Material: Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel, Aluminium
- Used in areas where minimal clearance exists above the head.
- Mostly used to fix metal lathe with metal studs.
- Ideal for fixation of soft or brittle sub constructions.
- Optimal for applications of varying thickness requiring high shear and tensile strengths in truss head rivet.
- Available with a combination of Phillips and Slot type.
- The adjusted screws enable little gap along-with an additional large bearing surface.
- Blunt-ended specially designed rivets can be easily inserted into a suitable nut as well as in a tapped hole.
- The dual locking grooves on the mandrel provide excellent resistance to vibration as well as impressive shear strength and weather resistance.
- Pre-tapped to create a mating thread for the rivet.
- Can’t withstand weight as compared to pan or round heads.
- The rivet offers excellent hole fill, generous grip range, pressure tight seal, and flush breaking mandrel regardless of material thickness.