Brass Square Inserts
- Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel, Copper
- Heavy Duty Square Threaded Inserts are designed for use with machine feet.
- Suited for high load capacity.
- Provide a neat, finished appearance to square tubes.
- Designed to be inserted into hollow square tube ribbed sides for a secure fitting to offer protection from sharp tube edges.
- Provide the greatest degree of torque resistance combined with excellent pull-out resistance.
- Original Square Grooved Inserts for moulding in softer materials.
- Characterized by deep grooves and a square section typically larger than the thread size.
- An internal recess at the bottom of the thread giving an unbeatable depth of thread relative to the overall length.
- Available as standard in brass with an extended range including mild and stainless steel variants, non-standard lengths, and oversize inserts for more demanding applications.
- Ensures high durability, tensile strength and resistance to corrosion.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull Out Resistance.
- The Design of Square Insert includes a rounded edge that allows them to slide easily over surfaces from carpeting to concrete.
- Durable material can withstand harsh environments and heavy use.
- The tapered rib design works efficiently on the inside of the tube to ensure a tight fit.
- The durable brass protects against abuse from general wear and tear, grinding, and rubbing against hard, rough surfaces.