Brass Split Bolt Connectors
- Material: Brass, High Strength Copper Alloy, High Conductive Copper, High Strength Aluminium
- Prevent galvanic corrosion.
- Used with a high range of solid copper wire, compact, compressed, copper weld conductors and rebar.
- Suitable for direct burial and for all conductor types.
- Used in electrical power application.
- Connecting conductors for splicing, tapping, terminating, grounding, bonding and direct burial in earth or concrete.
- Suitable for copper to copper, copper to aluminium and aluminium to aluminium connections.
- UL and CSA Listed.
- Assure high pull out and a secure connection on all combination of conductors.
- Also available in Hex design for position grip and assured torqueing.
- Compressed, Concentric and Copper weld.
- Highly Resistance to corrosion and Cracking.
- Allows connection of one or two taps to single run copper code conductors.
- No special tools are required for installation.
- Wide wire range-taking capability minimizes inventory requirements.
- Copper pressure bar provides high contact pressure between conductors to form solid electrical connection.
- Provides maximum pressure and assures a secure connection on all combinations of run and tap conductors.