Brass Shoulder Rivets
- Material: Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel, Aluminium
- Ideal for High Speed Assembly and Feed automatically in high speed riveting machining.
- Provides high joint strength and inexpensive when compared to threaded fasteners.
- Quickly and inexpensively join work piece materials together while permitting rotation of the riveted work-piece.
- Act as a bearing surface when the rivet shank is clinched tight to the non-rotating part of the work piece.
- A wide variety of finishes are available to provide corrosion resistance and cosmetic appearance to suit your requirements.
- Common rivet head styles are flat, oval, truss, button and countersunk.
- Rivet plating and coating options are selected by end user dependent on the application.
- A solid Shoulder under the head and a smaller diameter shank that is solid or has a semi tubular or tubular hole.
- Virtually no scrap is produced during the manufacturing process.
- Permits joint rotation and/or slide or stop points on assemblies.