Brass Fastener Rivets
- Brass, Copper, Free Cutting Brass, Bronze, Aluminium
- Used to fix wood to metal, or two piece of metal to each other.
- Widely used where reliability and safety is important.
- Used in manufacturing process.
- Applicable in structural parts of aircraft.
- Widely used in application where light weight and high strength are critical.
- Brass is an ideal for use in electrical equipment due to in conductivity and for manufacturing function items where decorative appeal is required.
- Simplest, oldest and most reliable type of fasteners.
- Corrosion Resistance, High strength after cold healing, conductivity and aesthetic appeal.
- The cold forming process increases the strength of brass.
- Preferably not welded as deformation and modification of material properties can occur.
- Heat treated to add strength and hardness.
- Insufficient to resist seismic loading.
- The purpose of hole is to reduce the amount of force needed for application by rolling the tubular portion outward.
- Available in several types, sizes, threads and versions.