Brass Fastener Inserts
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminium
- Can be used as self-tapping thread inserts in thermoplastics, glass fiber reinforced plastics and thermosets.
- Used to repair a stripped threaded hole, provide a durable threaded hole in a soft material, place a thread on material too thin to accept it.
- Mold or cast threads into a work piece thereby eliminating a matching operation or simplify changeover from unified to metric threads or vice versa.
- Create a high-strength thread in plastic & wood.
- Wear-free & corrosion-resistant.
- Allow to be tightened and loosened several times.
- Versatile application.
- Various mounting options.
- Create precise, high strength and resistant nut threads in plastic, light materials and other notch sensitive materials.
- Symmetrical shape for automatic insertion as well as a high pull-out and torque stability.
- In pre-formed and pre-drilled receiving holes, the three cutting slots provide a firm embedding in the base material.
- Install threaded inserts to spread shear, tension, and torque loads over a larger area of the material.
- Deep and Wide grooves allow the plastic to flow and adhere.