Brass Fastener Bolts
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminium
- For the assembly of two unthreaded components, with the aid of a nut.
- Suitable for softwood, hardwood or masonry with a nylon plug.
- Used across varying application in many types of industry.
- Used in all fastening applications.
- Fastenal bolts meet the needs of many different applications and come in a variety of different standard grades. They include different styles, lengths, finishes, and materials.
- Durable design products made of brass, guaranteeing the highest quality, safety and individuality.
- For enhanced corrosion characteristics.
- Water Resistant, Anti-Corrosive and Aesthetically Pleasing.
- Excellent for Outdoor Timber Construction.
- Self-drilling point and unique turbo rifled shank provides easy driving and reduced splitting.
- Safe finish installation by not exposing the threads.