Brass Fastener Anchors
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminium
- Suitable for Solid brick, light concrete, hollow core concrete, panels and timbers.
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Extremely versatile use for thermoplastic and thermoset plastic mouldings, with through-hole or blind hole thread.
- Ideally suited for efficient insertion assembly in conjunction with all metric screws.
- Have Larger Bearing Area and Acts as a Socket.
- Internal Tapering to enable the anchor to expand and to self-lock the suspension rod into position.
- The Anchor body in knurled for improved performance.
- With great ease Fixture can be removed and replaced.
- With Metric Thread have a gentle taper and knurled outside surface.
- In pre-formed and pre-drilled receiving holes, the three cutting slots provide a firm embedding in the base material.
- Pre-formed and pre-bored pick-up holes provide a non-stressed, solid connection in the base material.