Brass Drop In Anchors
- Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel, Copper
- Suitable for bolts and wire ends.
- Used in solid concrete, hoard stone, and solid block base materials.
- For Pipe hanging, overhead anchoring, hanging strut, sprinkler systems.
- Often used to support handrails, lighting fixtures, piping, and more.
- Feature an internally threaded, all-steel shell with expansion cone insert and flush embedment lip.
- Anchors should be tested to ASTM E488 criteria and listed by ICC-ES.
- Brass Drop-In Thread Anchor with inner thread.
- Often installed overhead and flush with the surface of the concrete.
- Anchors should be installed with carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance to ANSI B212.15-1994 specifications.
- Construction with collar for installation at equal depth of different anchors.
- Non-collar execution for invisible road lubrication after a temporary confirmation.
- Can be installed with safety pinion to prevent injury.
- Full expansion can be guaranteed by using the correct shouldered setting punch.
- Using a setting tool expands the anchor within the hole in the concrete.