Split Bolt Connectors
Hose Thread Connectors
Push Pull Connectors
Brass Screw Couplings
Brass Unions & Connectors
Male Female Base with Nut
Y Brass Connectors
Air Brake Connector
- Material: Brass, High Grade Brass, Free Cutting Brass, CDA 360 Brass
- For mounting and pressure switching controls.
- For electrically insulating.
- For easy connection handling, represent a favorable alternative to more specialized connection systems.
- Also used in gardening and irrigation systems.
- Used to extend an existing pipeline network.
- Suitable for the under or above ground passage of drinking water, waste water or other liquid media.
- For quick, easy coupling and uncoupling combined.
- For connecting copper and/or steel tubes with identical tube outer diameters.
- Fully Flexible: Any configuration or size, fully configurable to fulfill each requirement.
- Multi-polar, power, coax, fluid and mixed configurations available.
- Easy Handling: Patented push-pull locking for easy and quick operation.
- Mechanical and color coding for easy identification. Easy cable assembly
- Sealing: High sealing performances for vacuum & under water applications
- Up to IP68/69, Hermetic
- Durability: High temperature & chemical resistance.
- Premium materials to resists most sterilization methods.
- Marine grade applications.
- Rugged, reliable, sealed or hermetic, lightweight and compact.
- Customized Solution Available.
- Multipurpose and compact solutions available.
- For wiring and extrusions of connectors.
- For solder or crimp contacts.
- To maintain required Tolerance of several quality control process applied